After three-and-a-half days of intensive judging, finalists for the 2015 MARKies Awards have been selected.
Competition for this year’s MARKies Awards has been fierce, with more than 400 submissions received - a record for the Hong Kong awards. A total of 59 agencies and 83 brands comprise the list of prestigious finalists with 110 trophies to be awarded at the MARKies gala dinner.
DDB, Mirum, MEC, PacificLink iMedia, TBWA\Hong Kong and OMD together with brands adidas, FWD, McDonald, P&G, Pandora and Wyeth Materna have emerged with the lion’s share of nominations for the 2015 MARKies Awards.
The best performing agency and brand in the MARKies will be crowned the title of “Best of Show - Agency” and “Best of Show – Campaign”.
Click here for the full list of finalists.
Last week a 14-strong judging panel of senior marketers poured through the submissions over more than three days to get the final result.
The 2015 senior marketing judging panel included:
- Candy Wong, Senior Specialist Digital Marketing, Sun Life Financial Asia
- Charles Johnson, GM – PR, Marketing & Product, Hong Kong Express
- Christy Chor, Head of Creative, Lan Kwai Fong Group
- Darius Tang, Director, Creative & Brand Assurance - Greater China & South-East Asia, Warner Bros. Consumer
- Eric Lin, Marketing Director for Media & Digital, Procter & Gamble Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Ivan Wong, Managing Director, UA Cinema Circuit Limited
- Karen Woo, Brand Director, Neo Derm Group
- Leslie Fok, General Manager – Marketing, Hind Group (Ovolo Hotels)
- Rachel Ng, Head of Creative & Design – New Media, PCCW Media
- Vivian Chen, Marketing Director, H&M Greater China, Singapore & Malaysia
- Bernard Chan, Director Travel Trade & Channel Development, TSL Jewellery Group
- Ross Gearing, director of global Digital Strategy, Infiniti Motors
- Tak Chi Lee, Director of Strategic Marketing, Lane Crawford
- Venus Yeung, Director Communications, Orbis Hong Kong
The 2015 MARKies Awards will be held at the The Mira Hong Kong on Thursday, 30 April.